POWERFUL PUNCH FOR SIGNATURE AMP TONE
A medium-output power tube (generally 20-25 watts) often used in Fender® professional amplifiers including the Bassman®, Bandmaster®, Concert, Dual Showman®, Hot Rod™ Series, Pro Series, Super Reverb®, Tremolux™, Twin, Vibrolux®, Super-Sonic™, Blues Deluxe™, Blues DeVille™ and others. Available in many variations, its response is round, with a pronounced mid-range character; strident and chesty with a super-bright and clean, powerful punch. Perhaps the most recognized signature tone for U.S. guitar music of all styles from the '60s onward.
- Duet of 6L6-R tubes rated from power range 1-10
- Each duet is matched and biased to a specific output level (R2, R7, etc.)
- R1-R3 = Low: Early distortion, wide range, softer attack good for Rock and Blues solos.
- R4-R7 = Medium: Normal performance, great dynamic range/attack and best all around rating type for all styles of playing
- R8-R10 = High: Most dynamic range, most clean power/less break-up for power players, Jazz and bass amps.
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.